NZ university majors related to this area
Though in the same subject area, they may be very different.
Examples of career opportunities
Most entail additional learning (lifelong learning!), and some require registration.
- Māori language teacher
- Teacher in Māori medium and bilingual schools
- Teacher in mainstream schools
- Kōhanga reo teacher
- Māori language early childhood teacher
- Māori language primary school teacher
- Translator or interpreter
Income and employment prospects
150% of national
||Other or unknown|
Figures based on young domestic graduates 5 years after graduation. Source: Ministry of Education.